Grace Notes

Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome To "Grace Notes"

Welcome to my blog! 
My mission is to share my journey of growth in Christ. I am from a Catholic background, where I learned about Jesus, Faith, and the Gospel. I thought, through all of those years, I had a relationship with God, and Jesus was in my heart. But it was not until I had to face "hard times", that I found Him waiting to hear from me. He wanted me to seek Him, to call on Him, rely on Him, and I did....I cried out to Him in desperation because I did not have the answers to my problems. I did not know what to do in my situation. 
My situation...my 'hard times', was and is a common problem that many are facing today, the financial pit-fall...an economic crisis.  I know that I am not alone in my financial INSECURITY. But I do know that I have found Someone who brings with Him, peace and contentment; SOMEONE who brings Truth and clarity into my troubled heart. 
This financial problem is a byproduct of something bigger, a brokenness in me that I neglected to see for so long. I can honestly say that I am thankful to God, for allowing my husband and I to fall face-down losing all monetary security. This fall is growing- up the girl in my mirror, finally maturing her emotionally... at age 41! 


Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come to You. Hide not Your face from me in the day when I am in distress! Incline Your ear to me; in the day when I call, answer me speedily. Psalms 102:1-2 phoebew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts